FREE EOS Training
Are you getting everything you want from your business? If not, EOS, the Entrepreneurial Operating System, can help.
Do you want to solve people and process problems, get clear on where your business is going and how it's going to get there, and ultimately gain Traction? Do you want to learn more about EOS and begin implementing it in your business, but don't know where to start? Do you think you can't afford to work with a Professional EOS Implementer? Now you can...for free.
If you're between 10 and 250 employees, hiring a Professional EOS Implementer (for a full implementation) is the fastest way to get EOS® up and running in your business. But...what if you're too small or not ready to work with a Professional EOS Implementer yet? Get started with this FREE EOS Focus Track.
What is the FREE EOS Focus Track?
- A program to help you FOCUS on your business and begin implementing the Entrepreneurial Operating System.
- Consisting of four monthly webinars with "how to" information, tips, tools, and best practices.
- Hosted by Ryan Giles, the only Professional EOS Implementer on the east coast focusing on MSPs (why hire a pro?). Ryan started and ran a successful MSP for 15 years before becoming a Professional EOS Implementer.
- Includes templates, sample documents, and bonus content.
- Learn how to get started self-implementing the Entrepreneurial Operating System in your business!
The program begins on July 16, so sign up today (for FREE)!
What Are MSPs Saying?
1. When will the Focus Track begin? The Focus Track will begin on July 16, 2018 with future webinars on the first Monday of each month. The Focus Track will begin at 1:00 PM.
2. How many webinars are in each track? The Focus Track will consist of four webinars and will restart every four months.
3. What happens if I miss a webinar? If you miss a webinar, you can simply attend on the next cycle (Focus Track and Vision Track will restart every four months) or watch a recording (recordings are available to JumpStart members).
4. How many (and who) can attend? When you join, your company's entire leadership team can (and should) attend. If you're not sure who is part of your leadership team, we'll cover that topic during our first Focus webinar.
6. What if I'm ready to go faster/farther? Sign up for a free 90-Minute Meeting to learn more about the full implementation process or the JumpStart program.
7. What if I'm larger than 10 employees? Sign up for a free 90-Minute Meeting to learn more about the full implementation process.
8. What will I get from the Focus Track?
Focus Track 1 – Hitting the ceiling (what it is and how we overcome it) and your Accountability Chart (who owns what)
Focus Track 2 – GWC (Right Seats) and Rocks (setting 90-day goals)
Focus Track 3 – The Issues-Solving Track (IDS) and your Meeting Pulse (your ultimate Traction tool)
Focus Track 4 - Your Company Scorecard (what you need to measure)
9. What is the schedule for the Focus Track (and other Tracks)?
10. What is the Bonus Content?
a. The EOS Model Video
b. The EOS Process Video
c. Sample Core Processes
d. Sample L10 Meeting Packet (scorecard template, issues list template, SMART Rock template)
e. EOS Rollout Plan Template
f. “State of the Company” Template
11. What if I'm larger than 10 employees and want to implement EOS on my own (without hiring a Pro)? Check out the EOS Worldwide Basecamp.
Ryan has founded or co-founding seven businesses over the past two decades. One of these was a technology service firm (MSP) which he co-founded and ran for 15 years. After 10 years in his MSP, he was frustrated. The business wasn’t failing, but people, vision, and process problems plagued the organization and led Ryan on a search for answers. His search led him to Traction® and EOS®. With the help of a professional EOS® implementer, Ryan and his team implemented EOS® and saw immediate results (30% year-over-year growth, an additional 14 points to the bottom line, and triple the valuation).
After several years, Ryan began to master EOS®, and he began helping fellow business owners with their own EOS® implementations. Realizing that he had found his passion, Ryan sold his MSP and now helps Owners and Leadership Teams implement these systems to improve their businesses and lives.